INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT INDORE
- Last date for receipt of application at IIM Indore: September 6, 2011
Five Year Integrated Postgraduate Programme In Management (IPGP)
Admission Procedure for 5-Year IPGP at RAK, UAE (Draft) Commencing in October 2011
Admission Procedure- IIM Campus
- Eligibility requirements for the programme: The candidate must have passed Higher Secondary/ XII Std/ 10+2 level/ equivalent examination from any of the recognised boards. Candidates satisfying the following minimum criteria (given in the table) are eligible to apply for five year integrated postgraduate programme in management (IPGP) of IIM Indore. The programme will be commencing from October 2011.
- Minimum Eligibility Conditions: General and NC-OBC Category: 60 % marks in Aggregate in Secondary/ X Standard or equivalent, 60% Aggregate marks in HSC, 10+2 or equivalent OR SAT-1 overall score of 1600 out of 2400. SC, ST and PWD/DA Category: 55 % marks in Aggregate in Secondary/ X Standard or equivalent, 55 % Aggregate marks in HSC, 10+2 or equivalent OR SAT-1 overall score of 1475 out of 2400.
Note: SAT- 1 scores obtained during January 1, 2010- August 30, 2011 is only valid
The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in Secondary and Higher Secondary or equivalent would be calculated based on the practice followed by the board from where the candidate has obtained the certificate. In case the candidates are awarded grades instead of marks, the conversion of grades to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure certified by the board from where they have obtained the certificate. Candidates appearing for XII/ Higher Secondary or equivalent qualifying examination, those who have completed final examination requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. However, the candidates who are appearing for XII/ Higher Secondary or equivalent examination should have a minimum of 60% aggregate marks or equivalent grades up to pre-final year in case of general and NC-OBC category and 55% in case of SC, ST and PWD/DA category.
Age limit: Candidate should have completed 17 years and should not be more than 19 years old by June 30, 2011.
Reservation and Intake: Government of India reservation norms will be followed while admitting the candidates for IIM Indore campus and intake will be limited to 120 candidates in total.
Note: IIM Indore reserves the right to decide the eligibility conditions in terms of equivalence, percentage marks and the recognition of the qualifying examination etc.
Five year Integrated PGP at IIM Indore -Admission Procedure
- How to Apply? : Candidates seeking admission to the five year Integrated PGP of IIM Indore have to submit their application so as to reach IIM Indore on or before September 6, 2011 along with a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1000 (Rupees one thousand only) (Rs 500 in case of SC and ST). Application fee is payable by DD or through RTGS/NEFT to IIM Indore as per the details given in section 6.
- Selection Process and Admission Criteria : The selection process will consist of two-stages. Eligible candidates will be called for Aptitude Test (AT) and Personal Interview (PI) based on their academic performance in Secondary or equivalent, Higher Secondary or equivalent, scholastic achievements and performance in SAT-1. Cand idates with no valid SAT-I scores are also eligible to apply if they satisfy the minimum requirements as mentioned in section 1. Final selection to the five year integrated PGP would be based on criteria, such as the candidate’s academic performance at Secondary and Higher Secondary or equivalent, scholastic achievements, performance in SAT –1 and performance in AT and PI. AT and PI for shortlisted candidates will be conducted at Chennai, Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Indore during September 27-29, 2011. Note: IIM Indore reserves the right to change the criteria at its discretion.
Please visit the IIM-Indore website for complete details