AMRITA VISHWA VIDYAPEETHAM : Amrita Schools of Engineering
Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination 2012 (B.Tech Programs)
Last date for submission of application : 30th March 2012
Application are invited from eligible candidates for Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination (AEEE), for admissions to various B.Tech. courses offered at the above three campuses.
Age – Candidates born on or after 1st July 1991 are only eligible.
Educational Qualification - A pass in the final examination of 10+2 ( class XII ) or its equivalent securing 60% or above marks in Mathematics, 55% or above separately in Physics and Chemistry with an aggregate of 60% in the three subjects.
A three year Diploma in Engineering with minimum 60% marks, awarded by any State Board of Technical Education.
Note: Those who appear for the above examinations in April / May 2012 and expect to secure minimum marks as above, may also apply.
Amrita is one of the only two Engineering / Medical / Art & Science Deemed Universites in South India to be Categorised in Group 1, out of the 126 Deemed Universities assessed by the high power committee appointed by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, “… Those Institutions which , on an aggregate of their achievements and performance as well as potential , justify their continuation as Deemed Universities…”
- Entrance Examination on 22nd April 2012 [Sunday (Forenoon)]
- Sale of application form commenced on : 20th December 2011
- Sale of application form closes on : 27th March 2012
- Last date for submission of application : 30th March 2012
Completed applications to be sent only to Amrita School of Engineering ,Coimbatore.
Scholarship to the tune of Rs.50,000/- per annum will be provided to 15% of the candidates who secure top ranks in the AEEE 2012 and who have passed the qualifying examination from kerala, karnataka, and Tamil Nadu and admitted in the respective campuses. The award of scholarship will be governed by the rules framed for the purpose.
How To Apply:
- Designed Post Offices: For details, visit www.amrita.edu
- Banks: Branches of Axis Bank , Dhanlaxmi Bank, Federal Bank and Karur Vysys Bank (Tamil Nadu). For details of branches visit www.amrita.edu, Or
- In Person : Collect from any of the university counters of Amrita School of Engineering at Amritapuri, Bengaluru and Coimbatore, on payment of Rs.850/- by demand draft favouring “Amrita School of Engineering”, payable at Coimbatore.
- By Post:Write to the Admission Co-ordinator of any of the campuses mentioned below with a demand draft for Rs.850/- favouring “Amrita School of Engineering” payuable at Coimbatore.
- Or Apply online : www.amrita.edu
COIMBATORE CAMPUS: The Admission Co-ordinator, Amrita School of Engineering , Amritanagar (P.O), Ettimadai, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu-641 112. Tele: 0422-2685000. E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
BENGALURU CAMPUS : The Admission Co-ordinator, Amrita School of Engineering, Kasavanahalli, Carmelaram (P.O.), Bengaluru, Karnataka-560035. Tele: 080-28439565/66, 25183700. E-mail:email@example.com
AMRITAPURI CAMPUS: The Admission Co-ordinator, Amrita School of Engineering, Amritapuri, Clappana (P.O.), Kollam, Kerala- 690 525. Tele: 0476-2809400/9402. E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
- None Found