Last date :10-10-12
Punjab National Bank is recruiting 2985 Single Window Operator – A in Clerical Cadre (Project 2012- 13). Eligible candidates with valid IBPS Score card may apply online from the official website of PNB. The numbers of vacancies were distributed according to State wise. Qualification requirement and eligibility norms in brief is given below
Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% (Pass marks in case of SC/ST/ PH/Ex-Serviceman) marks or equivalent qualification. Candidates must have computer knowledge and skill in MS Office.
Candidates must have Valid score card issued by IBPS for the Common Written Examination (CWE) in 2011 for recruitment in clerical cadre.
between 20yrs to 25yrs as on 01/08/2011. Upper age relaxation for SC/ST—5yrs; PH—10yrs; OBC—3yrs; Rest of other categories—as per govt. norms. On basis of marks obtained in IBPS, a shortlist will be prepared and then such candidates will be called for Personal Interview.
Rs.100 in case of General and OBC candidates (Rs.20 for reserved category). Fee is to be deposited from any branch of Punjab National Bank through Fee payment Cash Voucher which can be print-out from the official site of the Bank
How to apply :
- Candidates should log onto our website www.pnbindia.in-Link->Recruitment. The candidates must apply online only. NO OTHER MODE IS PERMITTED. After remitting the requisite application fee/ intimation charges, candidates should click on the appropriate online application format and fill in the requisite application details.
- The transaction ID provided by the Branch after payment must be quoted in the application and the Original Cash voucher must be produced along with the call letter at the time of the written test. In addition, for Post Codes 01 to 07, before applying online, a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his photograph and signature as per the specifications given below at point no. 9.3.
- Candidates should ensure that both the photograph and signature are within the required specifications. If the size of the file is more than the specified limit then adjust the settings of the scanner.
- Application Registration on our website will remain open from 1.8.2012 to 17.8.2012. On-line applications are to be processed by a computerized system. It is essential that the application is properly and completely filled in. Candidates should keep a printout of the duly submitted application for future reference.
- The candidate should have a valid personal email id. This will enable him/her to receive call letter/ interview advice etc. by email. For Post Codes 08-10 candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted in March 2012) is kept active during the currency of the recruitment project. Bank may send call letters/ intimations for Group Discussion/ Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
Click here for more details