- Electronics & Communication Engineering (EC) – 80 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering (ME) – 25 Posts
- Computer Science & Information Technology (CS) – 45 Posts
This is a company which deals with a wide spectrum of products ranging from Radars to Solar based solutions. BEL goes much beyond the defence products they are famous for, they have made inroads into civilian products as w
- GEN/OBC candidates with first class in the qualifying degree in the above mentioned disciplines from recognized Colleges. Candidates with first class in AMIE / AMIETE in the above disciplines are also eligible to apply. SC/ST/PWD candidates with pass class in the qualifying degree in the above mentioned disciplines are eligible to apply.
- Candidates currently studying in the final semester/final year of their engineering studies in the above mentioned disciplines are also eligible to apply. However, if selected they must be in a position to submit their final mark sheet by 31st August 2013.
- The maximum age limit for General candidates is 25 years of age as on 01.06.2013 for all posts. Please refer to the Norms for Special dispensation allowed for Other Backward Class (OBC), Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Physically handicapped person (PWD), Ex-Serviceman (XSM), Kashmiri Migrant (KM).
- There are 150 vacancies for the above position (80 Electronics, 25 Mechanical, 45 Computer Science).
- The above openings are for the following locations: Bangalore (Karnataka), Ghaziabad (UP), Pune (Maharashtra), Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh), Chennai (Tamil Nadu), Machilipatnam (Andhra Pradesh) Panchkula (Haryana), Kotdwara (Uttaranchal) Navi Mumbai (Maharashtra) and other offices of BEL.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
The maximum age limit for General candidates as on 01.06.2013 will be 25 years. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates. In respect of PWD candidates upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years. In respect of PWD candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category, the age relaxation admissible will be over and above the relaxation admissible for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC. For candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989, the upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for General candidates, 8 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for SC/ST candidates. Relaxation will be extended as per Govt. guidelines in respect of Ex-Serviceman.
Candidates selected against the above position, will be placed in E-II grade, at the minimum of the pay scale of Rs.16400-3%-40500/- . In addition, they will be entitled to DA, HRA, Conveyance Allowance, Performance Related Pay, Medical Reimbursement and other perquisites as admissible.
Selection Procedure :
GATE-2013 Online Examination is scheduled on 20th January 2013. For detailed information on GATE-
2013, interested candidates may log on to http://gate.iitd.ac.in/GATE or the websites of other IITs and Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore.
- Candidates need to purchase the GATE application form as per the information provided in GATE - 2013 websites. They should fill-in and submit the GATE application form as instructed by GATE authorities and wait for the admit card to get the GATE registration number.
- The candidates will receive their GATE-2013 Registration Number printed on their admit card. On receipt of GATE registration number, the candidate will be required to apply to BEL online. The relevant link for applying online will be made available from 28th December 2012 on the Careers page of BEL website www.bel-india.com.
- Candidates should click on the online application link, read the instructions carefully and fill in the online application form giving accurate information including the GATE-2013 Registration Number.
- Upon completion, the candidate should submit the online application by clicking the Submit button. If the same is accepted the system will generate a Unique Application ID along with the completed application form.
- Candidates should ensure that the relevant details viz-Name, date of birth, Address etc entered in BEL online application should be same as entered in the GATE 2013 application.
- 14th February 2013 is the last date for receiving application by BEL for the advertised posts.
Candidates will be reimbursed II Class to and fro train fare by the shortest route (from their correspondence address to the interview centre) for attending the interview, on production of Railway Tickets. Please note that the candidates who have not downloaded, printed and filled the Traveling Allowance Claim form with the required enclosures will not be paid TA.
Important Dates :
|GATE 2013||Commencement of Online submission of GATE Application||01 Sept 2012|
|Last date for Online submission of GATE Application||30 Sept.2012|
|Last date for receipt of hard copy of Online GATE Application at respective GATE Offices||08 Oct 2012|
|GATE Examination (EE Paper)||10 Feb 2013|
|Announcement of GATE Results||15 Mar 2013|
|BEL Application||Commencement of Online Submission of Application to BEL||28 Dec 2012|
|Last date for receiving application by BEL||14 feb 2013|
Click here for Previous year GATE papers
Click here for more details