Last Date of Application: 10 June 2010
PERMANENT COMMISSIONED OFFICER IN LAW CADRE OF EXECUTIVE BRANCH, COURSE COMMENCING – JAN 2011
For LAW GRADUATES
Applications are invited from unmarried Male Indian citizens for Permanent Commission Officers in the Law Cadre of Executive Branch of the Indian Navy for Course commencing Jan 2011 at Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala, Kerala.
- Age. 22 to 27 years(candidate must have been born between 02 Jan 1984 to 01 Jan 1989 both dates inclusive).
- A Degree in Law qualifying for enrolment as an advocate under Advocates Act 1961, with minimum 55% marks. Note:- Candidates who have not completed their Law Degree (i.e. appearing candidates)
need not apply, their applications will not be accepted. Note:- Candidates who have not completed their Law Degree (i.e. appearing candidates) need not apply, their applications will not be accepted.
- Height and Weight: Minimum height Male-157 cms with correlated weight.
- Eye Sight: The minimum acceptable standard for distant vision 6/60, 6/60 correctable to 6/6, 6/12 with glasses. Should not be colour/night blind.
HOW TO APPLY
- If you meet the above requirements, apply on plain A4 size paper (typed or handwritten) in the prescribed Application Format. The envelop containing the form should be superscribe with “LAW CADRE – Jan 2011 COURSE, Educational Qualification ………….. Aggregate Percentage……….%” and should be sent by 10 Jun 2010 to:- POST BAG NO. 02, SAROJANI NAGAR, PO, NEW DELHI – 110 023 Note: Application sent by Speed Post/Regd Post/Courier/E-mail will not be accepted.
- Application must be sent in the format given in this advertisement, otherwise it will be rejected.
- Application must be accompanied by attested copies of :- (i) 10th standard certificate for verification of date of birth and other educational certificates. (ii) Marks statement of all semesters/years. (d) Application and requisite enclosures must be properly tagged by thread or stapled. IHQ-MoD (N) will not be responsible for loss of Enclosures if sent loose.
Please click the link for complete brochure: Information Brochure & Application Format
- Indian Navy: SSC Officers in Education Branch (MSc & MA) 2010
- Indian Navy: Observer in Aviation Cadre of Executive Branch (SSC-Officers)(Male & Female)
- Indian Navy: SSC, Air Traffic Control
- HEC: Executive Trainees (Engineering, Finance & HR)
- Indian Navy: Permanent Commissioned Officers in Education Branch (B.Tech, BSc., MSc.)