Applications are invited from UNMARRIED male Engineering Degree students studying in Pre-Final Year ( III year ) in academic session 2012-13 f or Grant of Permanent Commission in the Army. Details are as follows :
Details of the Commission : Pre – Final Year (PFY) BE/ B.Tech (PFY) candidates of Engineering branch/stream
No. of Posts : 60
Details of Vacancies in respect of Engineering branch/stream :
- Civil (including Mining) – 12 Posts
- Architecture/Building Construction Technology – 02 Posts
- Electrical (including Electrical & Electronics) – 08 Posts
- Mech (incl Industrial/Industrial Engg & Management/Automobile/Transportation Engg) – 10 Posts
- Production (including Manufacturing/Metallurgical/Metallurgy & explosives) – 03 Posts
- Electronics (including Electronics & Instrumentation/Micro Electronics & Microwave/Opto Electronics) – 07 Posts
- Communication/Telecom(incl ECE/Electronics & Tele communication/ Satellite Communication) – 11 Posts
- Food Tech/Bio Tech/Bio Medical Engg – 02 Posts
- Computer Science & Engg/Computer Technology/Computer Science/ MSc Computer Science – 04 Posts
- Chemical Engg – 01 Posts
Age Limit : Born between 02 Jul 89 and 01 Jul 95 - Not below 18 Yrs and not over 24 Yrs
Candidates studying in the Pre – Final of the Engineering Course in recognised Universities/ Institutions/Colleges in the subjects mentioned above will be eligible to apply but must possess the educational qualification at the time of joining training or produce the proof of having obtained the educational qualification within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training for the grant of Permanent Commission in the Army.
ENTITLEMENT OF TRAVELING ALLOWANCE : Candidates appearing for SSB interview for the first time for a particular type of commission, shall be entitled for AC III tier to and fro Railway fare or Bus fare including reservation cum sleeper charges within the Indian limits.
Stipend During Training : During the period of training the candidates will be given a stipend of Rs. 21,000/- p.m. (Rs. 15,600/- as pay in Pay Band Plus Grade Pay Rs 5,400/-).
Pay Scale (After Training) : Rs.PB-3 – 15600-39100/- GP Rs.5400/- +MSP Rs.6000/- Approx. CTC Rs.65000/- PM.
Privileges : In addition to the CTC mentioned above, Army provides free Medical Facilities for Self & dependents, Canteen facilities, Entitled Ration, Mess/Club/Sports Facilities, Furnished Govt Accommodation, Car/Housing Loan at subsidised rate.
How to Apply:
Apply on the plain paper as per the prescribed format available at Army website. The envelope (white) containing the application should be Superscribed in Red ink indicating clearly the branch of Engineering applied for i.e ‘ Applications for 23rd UES Entry Engineering. Send your application so as to reach respective Command HQ at the following address on or before 28-09-12.Two unstamped self addressed envelop to receive an interview call letter should also be enclosed with the application.
- HQ Northern Command (A Branch), C/o 56 APO – for students studying in the State of J&K
- HQ Western Command (A Brnach), Chandimandir, Pin-134107. For students studying in states of Punjab, Himachal Pradesh,parts of Haryana, Delhi and Chandigarh.
- HQ South Western Command (A Branch), Jaipur (Rajasthan), Pin-302012. For students studying in the state of Rajasthan/parts of Haryana.
- HQ Southern Command (A Branch), Pune (Maharasthra), Pin-411001. For studying in the states of Gujarat, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Karnatak, Goa, Tamil Nadu, Daman, Diu, Dadra, Nagar Haveli, Pondicherry, Lakshadweep and Kerala.
- HQ Eastern Command (A Branch), Kolkata (West Bengal), Pin-700021. For students studying in the states of West Bengal, Sikkim, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur, Tripura, Meghalaya, Mizoram and Andaman and Nicobar.
- HQ Central Command (A Branch), Lucknow (UP), Pin-226002. For students studying in the states of Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Orissa, Uttarakhand, Jharkhand and Chhatisgarh .
- Army: University Entry Scheme (UES-22) for B.Tech (2012 passouts)
- Indian Army : 116th Technical Graduates Course (TGC)
- Indian Army: 116th Technical Graduate Course
- Indian Army : 29th 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme(TES)
- Indian Airforce: Officers in Technical Branch (Final Year Engineering Students can also apply)