The Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund offers Scholarships for duration of upto 2 years to the Indian Nationals and nationals of other Asian countries for Ph.D. studies in India.
Eligibility: Post-Graduate degree in First Class: below 35 years of age; full-time Ph.D. scholar and should already be registered for Ph.D. in an Indian University / Institution.
Fields of study: Science & Technology; Religion & Culture; Social Science; Indian History; Economic Development; Environment; and Nehru Studies.
Monthly stipend : Rs. 9000/- and annual contingency up to Rs. 12,000/-
Application form can be obtained from the Administrative Secretary, Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund, Teen Murti House, New Delhi -110011 by sending a postal order or money order of Rs. 50/- in the name of “Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund” payable at New Delhi. Completed application forms should reach the Fund Office latest by 31 May, 2010.
email contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
- The International Scholar Exchange Fellowship for the year 2009-2010, The Korea Foundation for Advanced Studies
- Scholarships’10: Times of India (Sahu Jain Trust)
- Scholarships’10: A.M.M. Murugappa Chettiar Scholarships
- Scholarships’10: The De Souza Trust Goa Scholarship
- Fellowships: RGNFS, UGC Fellowship