NATIONAL BUILDINGS CONSTRUCTION CORPORATION LIMITED
(A GOVT. OF INDIA ENTERPRISE)
’Committed to Customers’ Delight ’
ADVT. NO. 03/2011
To man the following position, NBCC Ltd., a premier Central Public Sector Undertaking engaged in construction contracting, project management and consultancy services requires Civil Engineers on fixed term contract of two years or duration of the project which ever is lesser at its projects located across the country:
- Project Executive(Civil): 10 Vacancies, Degree in Civil Engineering from recognized Institute of repute, 27 years maximum age
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 20 vacancies, Recognized three years Diploma in Civil Engineering, 24 yrs.* Vacancies are subject to change.
** NBCC’s projects are under execution in various parts of the country . The emoluments , thus are variable as per class of city etc.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) & Physically challenged(ortho) category exists as per rules (Candidates belonging to OBC category are required to produce certificate in the prescribed format, issued by the Govt. of India from time to time from a competent authority stating that they do not come under the ‘Creamy Layer’).
- Disability of applicants applying against the quota reserved for the physically challenged persons should not be less than 40%.
- Relaxation in age will be given to SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-serviceman as per Govt. of India directives.
- If sufficient number of reserved categories persons are not available on the basis of general standard to fill the vacancy reserved for them, the candidates belonging to this category may be selected on relaxed standards to fill up the vacancy reserved for them provided they are not found unfit for such post.
- Candidates called for interview will be paid to and fro Second class rail fare from the nearest railway station of the declared place of residence by the shortest route beyond 30 km. subject to production of rail ticket.
- Candidates in Govt./ Semi-Govt. Organizations /Public Sector Undertakings and Autonomous Bodies should route their application “Through Proper Channel” or furnish “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” at the time of interview failing which they will not be allowed to appear in interview and reimbursement of rail fare will not be admissible to them under any circumstances.
- Selected candidates should be prepared to serve in any part of the country where the Corporation has its operations.
- Persons with higher educational qualification in the line will be preferred. Mere fulfilling the minimum requirements of experience and qualification will not vest any right on the candidates to be called for interview. In case the response is more, the screening will be restricted to those with higher percentage of marks.
- Persons employed will be enrolled as member of contributory provident Fund.
- Persons employed will be covered with Medical Insurance Policy as per Corporation Rules.
- Incomplete/unsigned /late applications will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates can apply either in English or in Hindi & they can opt either English or Hindi for interview.
The envelope should be superscribed with the Advt. No. and post applied for. Applications may be sent in the enclosed prescribed format to the General Manager (HRM), NBCC Limited, NBCC Bhawan, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 latest by 07.05.2011.