Last Date: 28th Oct 2011
Application are invited from unmarried Male candidates, who have fulfill condition of nationality as laid down by the Government of India for grant of Permanent Commission in the following Cadre/Branch of the Indian Navy, for Course commencing Jun 2012, at the Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala, Kerala:-
- Logistics Cadre of Executive Branch
- Naval Armament Inspection Cadre of Executive Branch
- Education Branch
- Logistics/Works : 19 1/2-25 yrs : 02 Jul 1987 – 01 Jan 1993
- NAIC : 19 1/2-25 yrs : 02 Jul 1987- 01 Jan 1993
- Educaion : 21 – 25 yrs : 02 Jul 1987-01 Jul 1991
Educational Qualifications : Candidates with following educational qualification may apply:-
Logistics/ works: PC Logistics Cadre : 60% in following branches
(a) For PC Logistics Cadre:- 60%
- BSc (IT)/MSC(IT)
- B.Tech/ BE (any discipline)
- Graduate Degree with Post Graduate
- Diploma/Degree in Materials Management
- Chartered Accountancy .
(b) For Works:- 60 %
- B.Tech Civil Engineering
NAIC : 60 % in following branches
- BE/B.Tech in Electrical/Electronics/ Mechanical
- Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/Physics
Education : 50 % in following branches
- MSc Physics (with Maths in BSc)
- MSc Maths (with Physics in BSc)
- MSc (Operational Research/ Analysis)
- MSc (Meteorology/Oceanography,
- Atmospheric Sciences)
- MA (English OR History)
OR 60 % in the following branches
- BE/B.Tech/M.Tech (Mechanical)
- BE/B.Tech/M.Tech (Computer Science Engg./IT)
- M.Tech (Meteorology/Oceanography,Atmospheric Sciences)
Note:- Candidates who have not completed their Degree on the date of filing the application (i.e. appearing candidates) need not apply.
- Height and Weight. Minimum height 157 cms with correlated weight.
- Eye Sight. 6/60, 6/60 correctable to 6/6, 6/12 with glasses and should not be colour/night blind.
How To Apply
- Candidates are to apply only Online (e-application) for this entry. The candidates desirous of applying online (e-application) can do so from 03 Oct 11.
- The online application registration will cease on 28 Oct 11. The procedure for applying online is explained below
Online (e-application):- Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following :-
- Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate.
- Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled
Filling up of e-application :- For filling up application Online visit our website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in and proceed as follows:-
- Click on the ”Officer Entry” button under the option ‘Apply Online’ on the Home Page.
- Fill the online registration form. Tips to assist in filling up fields have been provided as you highlight the each field.
- Before clicking the Submit button it should be checked whether all the details entered in the form are correct as you will not be able to make any corrections after saving the record.
- After submitting the form, a ‘ Roll Number’ will be generated buy the system and displayed on the screen. This Roll Number will automatically appear on the print out of the form. If the system does not generate the Roll Number, it is an indication of non-acceptance of Application by the system.
- Print two copies of the online Application Form having the system generated Roll Number. One copy of this Application Form is to be duly signed and mailed (posted) to Post Box No. 02, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi- 110 023 along with the following documents:- Self attested photograph, Attested photo copies of 10th & 12th class certificates along with Mark sheets, other educational certificates and mark sheets of all semester/years.
- A superscription is to be made on envelope : ONLINE ROLL NO. APPLICATION FOR PC LOG/ NAIC /EDUCATION JUN 2012 COURSE Qualification………………………….. Percentage ………………..%. Application and requisite enclosures must be properly tagged/stapled. IHQ MoD (Navy) will not be responsible for loss of enclosures, if sent loose.
- Final receipt of the printout of the Online Application Form with system generated Roll Number and all documents as mentioned in sub para (e) above (i received by 05 Nov 11) will be the final CONFIRMATION of receipt of your Application at IHQ MoD (Navy). Hence, only filling the application Online/generation of Roll No.does not imply that the candidates has fulfilled all the criteria given in the advertisement.
- Your application is subject to subsequent scrutiny and the application can be rejected,if found INELIGIBLE at any point of time.
- Application is to be posted through normal post. Application sent by Speed Post/Registered Post/Courier/e-mail will not be accepted.
Cost to Company (CTC): The CTC for a Sub Lieutenant would be approximately Rs. 63,000/- per month. This includes Basic Pay, DA, Grade Pay,Military Service Pay, House Rent Allowance and Transport allowance. These rates are subject to change.
- Indian Navy: SSC, Air Traffic Control
- Indian Navy: Observer in Aviation Cadre of Executive Branch (SSC-Officers)(Male & Female)
- Indian Navy: SSC Officers in Education Branch (MSc & MA) 2010
- Indian Navy: SSC Technical / Executive Branch
- Indian Navy: Permanent Commission in Naval Armament Inspection Cadre, Executive Branch