Last Date of Application: 08.09.2011
Singareni Collieries Company Limited, the turn around marvel of Indian Coal Mining Industry is redefining excellence. This is the Golden Chance to prove your mettle as we move along meeting new challenges and seeking opportunities. Our tradition of strengths in having the finest Mining Technology at our 13 Opencast Mines and 37 Under Ground Mines is being geared up by increased usage of IT and serviced by Workshops, Stores & Coal Handling Plants, adapting the best operational & maintenance systems. Our quest for excellence with emphasis on Safety, Quality & Highest Productivity continues.
The Singareni Collieries Company Ltd. with a History of over 119 years is moving ahead to retain leadership by being proactive in order to meet the market challenges even while promoting better client relationships.
Company has achieved 44.4 million tonnes (m.t.) of coal production in 2008-2009 and poised for achieving 50.4 m.t. by 2009-10. The Company proposed to open 25 new projects by the end of XII plan period, adapting new technologies such as Continuous Miner, Long Wall in deep Underground mines and through High Wall Mining in Opencast Projects.
Mining Graduate Trainee: E-1 GRADE (MEN ONLY): Rs.16400-40500
Total : 57 (Including 1 Unfilled ST Vacancy + 1 Backlog ST Vacancy)
External: 43 Vacancies (Including 2 Unfilled ST Vacancy and Backlog ST Vacancy)
(OC-19, BCA-2, BCB-4, BCD-5, BCE-2, SC-7, ST-4 (INCLUDING 2 UNFILLED AND BACKLOG VACANCIES)
BE/B.TECH/AMIE (MINING) OR ITS EQUIVALENT QUALIFICATION WITH A MINIMUM OF 55% MARKS IN AGGREGATE. AGE: 28 YEARS AS ON 01.01.2011
- Degree holders in Mining Engineering are recruited as Mining Graduate Trainee (MGT) in E1 grade for a period of ONE YEAR. During the training period, the trainee will be required to acquire the Certificates, such as First Aid, Gas Testing, in order to get themselves qualified for obtaining Second Class Exemption Certificate.
- On successful completion of ONE YEAR training as MGT, he will be designated as Graduate Mining Engineer (GME) in E2 grade for a period of ONE YEAR.
- In case GME submits SMMC Certificate, he will be appointed as UNDER MANAGER in E-2 grade from the date he is eligible to work as Second Class Manager as mentioned in the body of the Certificate of SMMC or from the date he designated as GME, whichever is later.
- On completion of ONE YEAR as GME (E2), he will be given a grace period of ONE YEAR for submission of SMMC Certificate for appointment as Under Manager (E-2). However, date of appointment as Under Manager will be from the date of receipt of SMMC Certificate in the office of General Manager (Personnel).
- If GME fails to submit SMMC Certificate during the grace period of ONE YEAR (i.e. after completion of training as GME), the services of such GME will be terminated in case of external candidate and reverted to substantive post in case of internal candidate.11:34 PM 8/25/2011
Steps to be followed for submitting online application for the above posts:
- Visit sccl web site http://www.scclmines.com
- Click on “careers with us” link available on homepage
- ONLINE Application can be submitted upto 5.00 PM on 08.09.2011 (web site closure). Candidates have to take a print of the ONLINE Application Form after successful submission of data.
- The printed form of the application signed by the candidate enclosing therewith copies of certificates in proof of age, qualification, experience, marks memos, caste, Local candidature certificate etc., self-addressed stamped (Rs.5/-) envelope should be sent to the Director (PA&W), The Singareni Collieries Co. Ltd., Recruitment Cell, Kothagudem 507 101, Khammam Dist. (AP) only by POST / COURIER to reach on or before 19.09.2011, superscribing the application registration number and name of the post on the envelope.
- Envelopes not indicating application registration number (OR) applications without registration number will be rejected at the initial stage itself.
- In case of above notified posts, candidates should submit ONLINE Application available at www.scclmines.com and should invariably send Print of the ONLINE Application Form together with required enclosures ONLY THROUGH POST/COURIER well within time to reach THE DIRECTOR (PA&W), THE SINGARENI COLLIERIES CO. LTD., RECRUITMENT CELL, KOTHAGUDEM 507101, KHAMMAM DIST. (AP) on or before 19.09.2010. Late receipt of print of the Online Application will be rejected and no claim will be entertained.
- Applications received after last date i.e., 19.09.2011 OR in any other format than prescribed OR incomplete, will be summarily rejected. Delays in transit, and applications without relevant enclosures would be rejected without assigning any reason.
- SCCL Management does not hold responsibility for any interference of web site due to technical snag.
- Aggregate percentage of Marks stipulated for the qualifying engineering degree examination, will be arrived at after excluding 1st year marks. Candidate must enclose copies of consolidated/year-wise/semester-wise (all years) marks memos and also copies of all relevant certificates in proof of Qualification, Age, Caste, Local candidature & Experience etc. Otherwise the application will be rejected.
- The relevant Pass/Provisional/Original Certificate of the qualifying examination should have been dated on or before 08.09.2011. Wherever experience is prescribed as eligibility parameter, the same will be counted as on 01.09.2011.
Form more information please visit: http://scclmines.com/careers.asp