GOVERNMENT OF INDIA , MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
ORDNANCE FACTORY BOARD
Vacancies for ‘group – B’ officers in ordnance factories in mechanical, electrical, civil, metallurgy, chemical, information technology and administrative disciplines.
Applications are invited from Indian diploma engineers/ bachelor degree or equivalent qualification holders for appointment through competitive written exam in the designation of ‘charge man [technical/ administration (store/ non store)]‘ in ordnance factories, located in different states of India, in the pay band of Rs. 9300.00- Rs. 34600.00 and grade pay Rs. 4200.00 (approximate gross salary Rs. 20,000+ per month & other allowances as per govt. Rules) in addition to other benefits like on campus housing, free hospital facilities, School, Club, CSD, canteen facilities etc.
for vacancies, eligibility, reservations all other details pl. Refer ordnance factory board website http://www.ofbindia.gov.in
- NBCC: Civil Engineers (Fresher Vacancy)
- DIET: Office Assistant (Central Government Vacancies)
- United India Insurance Company Limited: Administrative Officers (200 Vacancies)
- NHPC: Trainee Engineer Vacancies (Final year students can apply)
- Indian Navy: SSC Officers in Education Branch (MSc & MA) 2010